Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter


Sort by:

Electrical

Blue Sea 5139 40A Maxi Fuse [5139]Easily one of the largest categories, if you've ever dealt with marine electrical systems you probably know why.  The average boater probably has to deal only with 12 volt systems, but larger yachts with generators and shore power frequently deal with 12 volt, 24 volt, 110 VAC, 220 VAC, 30 amp and/or 50 amp service - all on a SINGLE boat!  They're self-contained cities with all the utilities land-lubbers take for granted.  Lots can go wrong and isolating the problem is 90% of the battle.  For the other 10% - the replacement parts - we can probably help. 

We carry electrical panels, switches, fuses, battery cables, shore power accessories, you-name-it.  Be certain to carry a collection of the most commonly used and inexpensive parts with you to ensure a great day out!